A super hero themed board game where Heroes & Villains race to rescue their sidekicks!
Heroes & Villains face off against each other, Robot Sentinels and Alien Brawlers in a contest to be the first team to rescue their captured Sidekicks or Minions. The safety of the planet is in your hands!
As a player, your mission is to go into enemy lines and rescue the captured Minion or Sidekick. Along the way, you will battle the opposing team if you get close enough, gather Power cards to aid in your fights, avoid traps, and cross your fingers when landing on an Alien Interference space.
Play Minions & Sidekicks as a player vs. player session or in a TEAM setting. This is a 2-person vs. 2-person, or 3-person vs. 3-person game. Teammates play cooperatively with each other to defeat the other team.
Players start the game with 1 Power Card, 3 Power Chips and a Super Hero or Super Villain character. Once per turn they can move their character on the board after spinning the dial. Move and encounter whatever space you land on.
• SUPER VILLAINS: There are 5 Super Villain characters to choose from, all with unique battling abilities. They start off in the red zone. The red pawns represent them on the board.
• SUPER HEROES: There are 5 Super Hero characters to choose from, all with unique battling abilities. They start off in the blue zone. The blue pawns represent them on the board.
• ALIEN INTERFERENCE: When you land on this space, spin the dial and see what they have in store for you.
• POWER CARDS: Take a Power card when you land on this space. Some Power cards can be used at any time but remember, you can only hold 3 at a time.
• TELEPORTERS: Zip to the next, closest teleporter space when you land on one. A goes to B, B goes to C and so on.
• ALIEN BRAWLERS: These fiesty brawlers will spawn on the board and battle anyone in their space until they are defeated.
Minions & Sidekicks is played with 2 to 6 players competitively, or cooperatively when played in teams of 2's and 3's. Be the first player or team to capture all of your Minions or Sidekicks to win the game!
Skyhammer Studios develops unique card and board games for families, young people, and kids. Our mission is to bring families closer together through shared experiences and fun. We are creating three superhero-themed games, with the first being Cardtropolis!
Why buy this?
Free your captive Minion or Sidekick
Use Super powers and strategy to defeat your enemies
This game contains a premium upgrade called UV Coating that makes the printed components more durable.
This game contains a premium upgrade where the printed components will be embossed with a linen texture.
This game contains laser cut components. Laser cut items will have a slight amount of soot around the edges, which can easily be wiped off; and will have a campfire smell for about a week after you open them.