This contest is complete, and the winner has been chosen.
||Crafter Point Votes
There has been much interest and activity surrounding our most recent part type, sprues. And why not? They are super cool. Perhaps you've had an itch to design the next great war game or civilization building game, well this contest will allow you to scratch that itch. But perhaps more interesting will be the folks who design a game around the sprues that have nothing to do with their intended purpose. Whatever the case, we want to see what you can do with sprues.
To qualify, your game must comply with all of the following rules:
- Your game must use at least one sprue.
- You are welcome to use any printables or game pieces available in our shop to create your game.
- The cost of your game cannot exceed $29.99.
- A rules document must be downloadable from your game's shop page. You're welcome to and encouraged to also include the rules in the game itself.
- The game must be publish ready, meaning it has a logo, backdrop, shop ad, action shots, description, and cool factors. It must also have all images proofed, and have packaging (medium pro or large pro only).
- This must be a new game created for this contest. It cannot have existed on TGC prior to the contest.
- All artwork must be your own, commissioned by you, licensed to you, or in the public domain.
- All entries must be submitted through TGC's game editor (by clicking on the "Contests" button) no later than Noon UTC on February 23, 2015.
- Contestants may submit multiple entries to this contest. Each entry will be judged separately.
You retain all rights to your game and are welcome to sell it in our shop before, during, and after the contest, regardless of the outcome of the contest.
The winner shall receive all of the following prizes:
- Automatic Showcase status on thegamecrafter.com for the winning game.
- 100,000 crafter points.
- $50 of shop credit on thegamecrafter.com.
- An opportunity to judge the next contest.
- A free copy of the game will be sent to The Gamers Table for an official review to be featured on an upcoming episode.
- Induction into The Game Crafter Hall of Fame.
Good luck to everyone.
« Other Contests