Battle for Gallion's Reach: FLEETS! (PDF Rule Book)
Fleet Combat and Star Empire Building!
Two to four players fight for mastery of the galaxy! Explore a galaxy filled with planets and other wonders! Build specialized fleets of star ships. Organize massive invasion fleets and armies. Use powerful leaders to command your forces, make and break alliances, conduct battles between ships and rise or fall on the tides of fortune and failure. Battle for Gallion's Reach is the classic eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate space game for your table top!
This is the same game as Battle for Gallion's Reach game but with a streamlined ship-building and combat mechanic.
- Build fleets of star ships such as Battle Fleets, Invasion Fleets and Siege Fleets and even planet killers that can destroy entire worlds!
- Defend your worlds with powerful Planetary Defenses!
- Build Star Bases where you can build your fleets, defend your empire and gather your invasion armies!
- Research advanced technologies to give your faction the edge!
- Attempt to usurp the Imperial Throne and become the Emperor!
- Space hex cards make the game map different each time you play! From huge spiral galaxies to smaller layouts for shorter, sharper games, Gallion's Reach makes sure no two gaming experiences are the same!
- Detailed and yet simple star ship combat simulation where you, as the admiral, place your fleets into battle and fight it out with your enemies!
- Simple economic system lets players concentrate on conquest strategy and fleet battles.
- Random Events keep things interesting.
- Action Cards give players secret weapons to disarm enemies, steal ships, make and break alliances and much more!
- Simple die roll-based combat.
THIS VERSION COMES WITHOUT THE PRINTED RULE BOOK. FULL COLOR PDF & PRINTER-FRIENDLY PDF RULE BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE.
Learn more about this game at Power Play Games website:
NOTE: This game contains laser cut components. Laser cut items will have a slight amount of soot around the edges, which can easily be wiped off; and will have a campfire smell for about a week after you open them.