Compete with your friends to build monorail lines.
Take turns piecing together a monorail line. Each player holds a secret hand of routes they need to complete to win. A light tile placement game for fans of Ticket to Ride and Tsuro. Gameplay appropriate for ages 5 and up.
Included in this package:
- 4 Station Tiles
- 9 Route Cards
- 44 Track Tiles
- 3 Instruction Reference Cards
- 9 Construction Cards for the Advanced Game
- Place a 5x5 or 6x6 grid of track tiles face-down.
- Place the four station cards at the corners of the grid.
- 2 players
- Each player draws three route cards into their hand and discards one face-down.
- 3 players
- Each player draws two route cards into their hand.
- Players draw one track tile into their hand.
- Players Roshambo for first turn and play continues clockwise.
On Your Turn:
- Take a face-down tile from the grid.
- Play a face-up tile from your hand onto the empty space.
- If you made a route shown on your route card, then flip that route card face-up and score one point.
- If all tiles are face-up, whoever has the most points wins.
Ties are broken by longest route.
You have a super-fast bullet train that cannot make sharp turns or go in reverse. If you can trace a line from one station on your route card to the next without breaking those rules, then you have successfully made a route.
Rule Changes for Advanced Game:
- A successful route is worth 2 points
- On Your Turn:
- You can instead play a Construction Card on a Track Tile:
- Hub is a universal Track Tile
- Workers is a 4 way blocker
- Bulldozer lets you shift a row or column by one. (Discard after use)
- Rotate lets you rotate one face-up Track Tile. (Discard after use)
- Playing a Construction Card costs 1 point.
NOTE: This game does not come with packaging.