- FREE DOWNLOADABLE RULES -
- TRAVEL VERSION ! -
Check the full version here : Coins, Bombs & POW !
Join us on WildOwlGames
FREE ANDROID APP : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WeAreBots.CoinsBombsAndPows
Available for TabletopSimulator on STEAM WORKSHOP : Steam Workshop :: Coins, Bombs & POW !
Our Facebook page : Coins, Bombs & POW
Age : 5+
From 2 to 6 players
"Coins, bombs and Pow !" is a highly accessible game with strong educational values for the youngest (5 - 6 years old) about numbers, their uses (simple additions and subtractions) and "fine motor skills" (accuracy and shoot calculation).
Goal: Being the last player alive and win the Pow battle!
1. Every players take 20 life tokens. They all take a six-faces dice.
2. Put the three types of tiles card, face down and randomly, on thé table. Once they are all over the table,put them face up.
3. Player one starts by throwing his dice:
- If he misses a card and fall on an empty space: Next player's go
- If he falls on a Coin Card: he looks at the result of his dice and wins the equal number of coins.
- If he falls on a Bomb Card: he looks at the result of his dice and looses the equal number of Life point.
- If he falls on a Pow ! Card: he looks at the result of his dice and gives the equal number of Pow to the other players.
He can give the Pow ! as he wants: if he has rolled a 6, he can give 3 Pow ! to player A and 3 to player B as he can give the 6 Pow ! to only one player. Each Pow ! takes one life point to the targeted player.
4. Any time during a go, the player can buy:
- For 1 coin: a life point
- For 7 coins: a six-sided dice in addition to those he already has
It is possible to combine dice and lives (lives can go over the initial 20 number)
5. If a player has no life point any more, he is eliminated. If he has lost his last life point because of a wrong throw over a Bomb Card, his dice and coins are put back into the game box. However, if he is eliminated because of another player, this player wins 5 coins.
That's all ? Yeah, that's all ! Time to play !
(This game does not come with packaging, but there is a bag with the game)