Rum Run Mini is a stand-alone, paper edition of the award-winning game, Rum Run. It contains several of the elements of Rum Run Deluxe Edition (Rum Run Deluxe
[www.thegamecrafter.com]), but is produced in the most economical manner possible to give players a chance to test the game out before purchasing a more expensive and durable version of the game.
For those who enjoy the core dominos/mancala mechanic of Rum Run but aren't interested in the complexities and chance-based elements added by the extended game, Rum Run Basic is also available for purchase (Rum Run Basic
Rum Run is a simple game at its heart:
1) Build roads ala 'dominoes' from the Town Center to Distilleries
2) Collect barrels
3) Transport said barrels ala 'mancala' back to the Town Center
It would all be so easy... if you were the only one in the game. Players break each others' roads, make alliances, block routes, and steal barrels all in the name of being the most unsobering savior the town has ever seen!
This edition features:
* 10"x10" double sided mat provide two different game boards to play on
* 24 Stackable Barrels
* 21 Road Tokens per player
* Optional 7 Forest-Folk road tokens per player perform similarly to blank tiles in Scrabble, allowing players to bridge broken roads, make u-turns, and save up their stronger tokens
* Optional Fog tokens hide surprises both rewarding and treacherous
* Optional Objective tokens provide multiple paths to victory
* Double-sided Quick-Start Guide
NOTE: To save cost, this edition does NOT include the full rules! Be sure to download the pdf on this page under the 'Free Downloads' section.
Check out Alex's Game Crafter Hall of Fame interview where he discussed the development of Rum Run!Alexander Coulombe Inducted into Hall of Fame
[www.alexcoulombe.com] to stay updated!