Wild Suit Playing Cards
A standard playing card deck with suited Jokers and a 5th (wild) suit
There are many possible uses for Wild Suit Playing Cards. Here are just a few:
* Remove the Jokers and use Wild Suit Playing Cards as a 5-suited deck.
* Remove the 5th suit and use the Jokers as 'wild cards' in traditional games (such as Poker).
* Use the 'wild' suit to create runs in traditional games (such as Rummy).
* Use the 5th suit as a 'trump' suit in trick-taking games, such as Hearts or Whist.
* Play other variations of traditional card games, with the 5th suit and/or wild cards as an added aspect of the game.
* Play and create new games, specifically for Wild Suit Playing Cards.
See our web site for original games and variants for five suits: Card Games
Includes 2 Info Cards, which should be removed from the deck before playing.
Cards are printed with smudge-resistant UV coating and linen finish.