This expansion kit translates an early date for suffrage for women into the possibility of ladies participating in the government. In addition several Statesmen like Daniel Webster now have a new Orator ability. Others like Andrew Jackson have improved Ability when they act as General. And as always there are more opportunities for subterfuge.
Includes 18 cards and 5 black rings. In more detail:
● Eight Statesman now have oratorical abilities that enhance their ability to gain popularity by making speeches.
● Three Statesmen now have extra ability when they serve as General.
● If you grant women the vote, three female politicians enter play.
● New rules mean that presidential candidates who lose twice must bow out.
● And now if you pass the Sedition Act you can put your fellow politicians on trial.
Thanks for the suggestions of Tom Edsall, Chris Farrell and John Weber that helped inspire parts of this expansion.
Note that there is no box for this small kit. It all fits in your existing Founding Fathers packaging.
This kit is not usable without one of
● Founding Fathers
● Founding Fathers: Green Edition
It is fully compatible with Founding Fathers: Offices & Statesmen
For more information visit us at Up & Away Games
[upandawaygames.com]Interview with Rick Heli Designer of Founding Fathers by Up and Away Games
FACEBOOK game page:Redirecting...
CONSIMWORLD discussion page:CSW Forum - Founding Fathers
BGG: Founding Fathers: Ladies & Orators | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
Follow us on Twitter: A Spotlight on Games (@spotlightgames) on Twitter
Join the Founding Fathers mailing list: Yahoo! Groups
Published February 28, 2017.